Tuesday 24 February 2009

A box full of cards

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a box full of old cards and letters that they've received over the years! I'm a words person, so I love going through them from time to time reading over the stories and encouragements. These messages from friends I've known for a long time and others just a short while, never fail to bring a smile to my face and make me feel loved..



Just wanted to share a message from a wonderful friend whose card, no matter when I read it, always brings tears to my eyes -

Another year older, another year wiser - more adventures & memories, new experiences & relationship and new perspective on life. I believe most of us seek a path in life, to serve a (greater) purpose & find meaning & I believe your journey will soon begin (if it hasn't already begun). As we enter a new year of 2008, I hope you find what gives you the greatest satisfaction and happiness in life, to fulfil your passions & put you in your ultimate element.

"Everything is possible.. for him who believes" - Mark 9:23

1 comment: