Thursday 5 March 2009

inspi[red] - more than a tshirt

Last night I couldn't sleep and started thinking and coming up with different ideas.. it's amazing how the night cultivates inspiration. It's a perfect breeding ground for creativity, quiet, dark and mysterious, the other side of midnight. It was pretty dark before Creation! So I stayed up late [way past my bedtime] with a side lamp on drawing, sketching and writing ideas and concepts down. And you find that once you start, it just keeps going, your creative juices flow and you fill up page after page of scribbles and illegible thoughts. I wrote down a list of things to do before the lights went out so I wouldn't forget. It felt really good and I was excited to start today.. so much so, to curb the tiredness I had an energy drink which left me buzzing for a while! But things are going and the list is being checked off. Yeeaah!

**Received the initial designs for the logo!! Very exciting :) More on this soon**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logo Logo Logo!!!
exciting times, says i.

Abigail... said...

Can't wait to see!!! :-)