Tuesday 3 February 2009

A dream comes true..

For the past year I have been thinking about "what do I want to do?" and taking a step back from that - "what do I enjoy doing?" Strangely enough, I found these questions hard to answer and wrote out a list of things I had been thinking about, which included being creative, working with people, planning and organising. It wasn't until I was falling asleep one night in last November when the idea of creating my own greeting cards came to mind. Well, actually I had this idea earlier that year, but didn't think much of it, but this night, it was like a new fresh idea.

At the start of 2009, I felt that this was a year for new things and new beginnings and the idea came even more strongly and I thought "why not?" Everyone has been amazingly supportive and I'm really blessed with a great family and friends. Thank you. Thank you all. Especially to Ben who has been a wonderful encouragement over the past year. Not to mention incredibly patient!

And so I'm starting my own company!

This is the first week, and I'm currently working on the business plan which I know I need to focus on and not procrastinate! I've been researching existing brands and shops, and just decided on a name, and bought the domain name, set up paypal, and the logo designs are now being worked on. It's all go now!

I'll keep this blog up to date as much as possible.. I'm sure there'll be lots of things to write about as I go along this journey.

Thank you for your support :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Ma said...

Yay!!! Thats soooo cool Krispy!!! I can't wait to see all your creations! You should get mama tong to do some of her paintings as well! xoxo
ps- i've been working on http://nursinginhk.blogspot.com

:D hehe.