Saturday 2 April 2011

early mornings

given my recent move and lack of curtains or blinds, i'm finding myself waking incredibly early. with the arrival of spring, the sun rises around 6am warming and flooding my room with light. i much prefer a natural alarm clock than relying on phones, watches and the likes. they tend to shock you up, which is never a good start to the day.

here's the calendar for this month taken from mt. kinabalu. it was so serene sitting on the mountain side and i was on my own as everyone was heading up to the peak and i took a little detour off to the side. it was simply breath-taking and an amazing way to start the day :: enjoy.





1 comment:

Lyds said...

Fabulous!!! We've had some great sunsets in Tauranga this last week. I've not been up to see the sun rise though ;-\